Saturday, September 14, 2013

Let my lusts be my ruin...

LMAO. What a difference another year can make.

Things went so far into left field that it's something that still blows my mind. But things are good...great even, on the whole. It could be much, much worse.

So what has happened? Oh not much, except that Karen and I are no longer together. We remain good friends and co-parents, but she is now with...Mike. Swear!! And is in fact getting close to having their unplanned baby together, which was conceived while Mike and I were both with her...

Oh yeah, it got nutty.

So I now live in an alternate universe where my wife and I are separated and she is having a child with the man I fell for...oh yeah, I ended up falling in love with Mike too. He couldn't reciprocate, but he could with Karen. I'll tell you guys all about how that scenario ended up happening. Frankly I still have to go back and see where I left off, it's been so long!

I've recently met someone and am currently very twitterpated over this...guy. I have come out as gay to everyone, family, kids and all. I'll tell all about that too, later.

Am I technically bi? I suppose. But for all intents and purposes...I'm gay.

Anyway, here I am again, but this time, in an alternate universe that is surprisingly good, although not with a significant amount of heartache on my part.

Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

3 comments:

  1. What a difference a year makes???? What an understatement that is!

    We can't wait to hear more. Glad you're happy. And Karen and Mike too.

    What a story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good for you. The break has prompted me to reread your blog from the beginning so I can be reacquainted. Welcome back!
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a story indeed, Sean! I wonder how Kate dealt with the divorce. I mean, it's just a year and things abruptly changed. How do you feel now? I guess you're still confused with what's happening with you. You can get counseling if you want. :)

    #KurtzAndBlum

    ReplyDelete