Monday, January 23, 2012

My First Time

I was 14 years old and well into puberty. I walked into the bathroom, entered the stall, and sat down.

There was a hole in the wall between me and the next stall. It was about 3" in diameter, and I could see clearly through it. An older guy (to me, he was probably early twenties, tops) sat hunched over. After a few  seconds, he sat up...

...revealing a spectacular, huge, hard, pulsing cock! To my young eyes, this thing appeared to be a foot long. In reality it still had to be 7-8" at least.

I was instantly hard as a rock, and started beating off. I watched as he did the same, and FUCK, this guy was HOT. Hot body to go along with that beautiful dick, and after a bit we checked out each other's faces...he was way cute. Dark hair and eyes, like me.

After a couple of minutes, he put his fingers in the hole. I stood up, and put my dick through the hole.

Oh...wow! Wet, warm heaven! Dear sweet mother of mercy! He took me all the way in, til his mouth touched my pubes. I started thrusting in and out, and he began licking my glans. Being my first time with anyone other than myself, I came within seconds.

Of course, my load was HUGE. I spurted and jerked and shot load after load. He swallowed every drop, drinking my cock like his life depended on it.

Slowly I came back down to earth and withdrew. As I did, he stood up and stuck his huge cock through the hole.

Suddenly in a panic, I buckled my pants and left as quickly as I could, off to find my mom and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment